Get your game into shape!
TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) is the foremost leader in the world of fitness as it relates to the golf swing. They have combined ten years of data from tour pros and amateurs with the expertise of nationally recognized doctors, physical therapists, golf professionals, fitness professionals and even former baseball and hockey coaches to create one very impressive swing correction program.
TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
By evaluating a golfer’s body through a series of short screens, I can pinpoint which swing faults are directly related to physical limitations. Instead of creating a golf swing full of compensations or asking students to get into positions that are impossible or uncomfortable, I can prescribe exercises and drills that will help golfers reduce or eliminate limitations all together. In time, students can make more free and correct moves with ease and have a better understanding of how their body can make a more efficient golf swing. This program can be applied to golfers of any age and ability.
Fit 2 Golf (TPI) Evaluation
A Fit 2 Golf Evaluation by Erika Larkin includes the following over the course of 3 meetings:
- TPI Physical Screen (testing flexibility, various ranges of motion, core strength, etc.)
- Golf Swing Video Analysis
- Explanation of findings
- Prescription of swing changes/exercises/stretches/drills
- Personalized 8-12 week workout/golf program
- Free membership to www.mytpi.com complete with personalized workout planner and video archive
- Email copy of swing video analysis w/ Pro's notes
- 6-week followup meeting to rate progress and make adjustments.
$350 for first time evaluations
$100 rescreens (one hour session) recommended approximately every 2 months after initial evaluation
PLEASE CALL 703-864-9017 to set up your evluation.